PSTV provides and supports many services and opportunities for any student enrolled in a school in Philadelphia
- Students can sign up to be part of the Communications Cluster, a CTE program that includes three years of instruction beginning in 10th grade. The Communications Cluster consists of 2 career tracks for students to chose from: Cinematography, Film & Video Production (Television and Video Production) and Commercial & Advertising Art (Graphic Design). These programs prepare students to pursue full-time employment in the industry or post-secondary education after graduation. To learn more.
- PSTV Internships are designed to support career goals set forth by the student.
- Volunteering time to work on various productions or assist with studio needs without receiving pay.
- Student workready programs are available during the summer months.
- Apprenticeships designed to place students in to real life industry positions.
If interested in learning more about an internship, volunteering or an Apprenticeship email firstname.lastname@example.org